Thursday, September 28, 2006

Starshine

*whew* I am sore from coughing last night. Fortunately, I'm not near as bad as I was yesterday, and I've got a mild curry to eat and some Earl Grey to drink. Mmmm.....

I must have dreamed about her last night or something, 'cause I woke up thinking about Grandma Gladys. Could someone who knows how she's doing get in touch with me, or get in touch with someone who can get in touch with me? I'm going to be out and about today for most of the afternoon (morning and early afternoon for y'all), but I'll have my phone on and will answer it (as long as I'm not on the tube. Understandably, I get not service underground. ^_^). I have a meeting at 6:30 (1:30 EST), though, so I'll have my phone off for that. E-mail works, too, but I likely won't be checking it 'til after my meeting.

P.L.U.&R., mates.

No comments: