Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Everyday is a winding road

Got back in and crashed into bed at 3; good thing I didn't have a class 'til 1 in the afternoon. Trash at The End was amazing. It was loud, too, but apparently I'm already half-deaf 'cause it didn't bother me at all. Maybe I'll try to go back next week? We'll see.

How odd...today I've been contacted by some of the people that I didn't really care to hear from, and I haven't had a chance to talk to anyone that I really would have liked to (talked to my dad a couple nights ago, but that's been the most recent, since IMing doesn't technically count). I wish, wish, wish it had been the other way around. Time heals all wounds they say, but that doesn't mean that even after the fact, there ehn't still some deep scars.

On a more positive note, I did manage to get my laundry done today. Tomorrow morning I'm touring the BBC. I think I'm excited, but right now I don't really feel like much. I'm tired, but not sleepy. I kinda feel like I could just sit in the corner and stare at the wall for a few hours and that would be a-okay. Maybe I'll try to hit the sack early tonight.

Peace, love, understanding and respect, my friends.

No comments: