Saturday, September 09, 2006

I still get carded, part II: nothing to do with nightclubs

So, I got back from Camden a little while ago!

Oh man, it was the most amazing place I've been to yet. Imagine 50000 hippies, goths, punks, and bohemians all mashed together in a single location that vaguely resembles entire blocks worth of Hot Topic and record shops. That's the Camden I visited. And it was glorious.

Today has actually been a very busy day. This morning I went on a walking tour of Kensington, visiting the park, several of the famous (and the most expensive!) streets, and even saw T.S. Elliot's home! I even touched the gate of the fence that surrounded the house, making it the closest I've ever been to someone famous (unless Tracy Hickman's killer breakfast or the "tea and talk" with the Indigo Girls count. But even if they do...it's T.S. Elliot's house!).

I think we're about to all watch V for Vendetta. It's going to be a quiet night in, for once. I think everyone is staying in tonight.

Peace, love, understanding and respect, my friends.

No comments: