Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Experimenting with pictures

You can't tell because of how bright the picture is, but there are 2 important parts to this picture: 1.) I am standing beneath the stage at the world-famous Globe Theatre. 2.) The logo on my T-shirt (which, unfortunately, is impossible to see) is that of the Modern Skirts.
Wistful thinking, I know, but how cool would it be: "Modern Skirts at the Globe Theatre"?

It's a cool, drizzly evening. I think I'll be staying in with a book and a cup of Earl Grey tonight....

P.L.U.&R.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Alan,
What a wonderful thrill for you...the picture says it all....and thanks for the wishes that Modern Skirts could play there....who knows, maybe you've set that possibility in motion. They head to New York next week.

We are enjoying seeing England through your perspective. Thanks for sharing, Aunt Polly

Anonymous said...

cool picture. wish i was there (:
heard you're going to stonehinge. exciting! take care,,
jodi

Fl0w3r Ch1ld said...

It's true, it's true. On Saturday I'll be going with a group to Stonehenge and the historic city of Bath. But mostly Stonehenge. ^_^

I am more excited about this trip than about almost any other single thing that's happened this year (with the possible exception of climbing to the top of Grandfather Mountain in NC).

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I'll problaly be calling you when I try to do my study abroad to get tips from you. Looks like you're having an absolutely fantastic time.

Lots of hugs!
Catherine