Friday, October 06, 2006

Bless your beautiful hide!

Bah, I don't like having to talk about myself. Something always comes up that I do a terrible job of covering, and then I think of the perfect way to describe it a while later, after it's no longer relevant.

In other news, I went to the building that I'll be interviewing for my internship today. I left at 3 pm, and got back about 5:20. It took about 35 minutes in each direction to get there and get back. The building was about three minutes from the Russel Square tube stop. So that's about an hour and 12 minutes accounted for along my trip. Would you like to know what I spent the other hour+ doing?

Well, I'll tell you then.

I was getting lost! It took me an hour to find the right street, and I had to walk down it twice before I found the right building! How embarassing! *laugh*

This evening, on a whim, I went with some friends to see Seven Brides For Seven Brothers. It was a lot of fun to see an American musical being performed by British actors. If I were to judge solely from the accents of the actors, Oregon (the setting of the musical) is apparently a territory in southern Scotland. Or maybe New England. Maybe Oregon used to live in Boston and then moved to Scotland a long time ago so that it's got kind of a weird blend of both accents. Basically, British folk trying to sing American accents was fun to hear. ( :

And tomorrow is The Day. Tomorrow, bright and early in the morning (or, you know, overcast and drizzly and early in the morning, depending on the forecast) I'll be getting on a coach bus and visiting Stonehenge and Bath (but mostly Stonehenge ^_^). I'm so excited!

PLUR!

No comments: